News - Nov 30, 2001
Qxtender and all Plugins updated
Version 1.23 of Qxtender is now available,
as well as updates for all Plugins.
These new releases add several enhancements,
and we recommend that you update at your
*** NEW PLUGIN FEATURES ***
All state payroll tax plugins have 2 important
- Employees can be filtered by their State Lived or
State Worked. This makes it much easier for
employers that need to file payroll tax returns for
more than one state from a single QB company file.
- A new optional step adds the capability to select
custom payroll items that do not fall under one of
the standard Tax-Tracking types (have their Tax-
Tracking set to "none" or "other"). Selected items
will have their amounts affect state UI taxable wages.
- All plugins have improved error checking and
*** NEW QXTENDER FEATURES ***
- Qxtender's Help Menu now displays all Plugins
instead of just the active Plugin.
- An easier to use printer alignment setup tab has
been added to the Print Setup dialog.
- A setting has been added to the Print Setup
dialog which allows you to disable Qxtender's
printer settings. This uses the printer's default
settings. This has been added as a workaround
for unusual printer errors.
Copyright Qtools Software - © all rights reserved
QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier & QuickBooks Enterprise are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.