Direct Mode access to QB 2014 & later requires purchase of a separate license. See Plugin Pricing page for important information.
Update to Qxtender 3.40 or later for QB 2019 and Enterprise 19.0 support.
Pending Version: none
Current Version Highlights:
Version 1.20 adds capability to get all the addresses in each customer's ShipTo Address list.
This Plugin extracts ShipTo address information from customer records and transactions in QuickBooks®, displays the information, and allows exporting to a standard CSV (comma-separated value) file for use with mailing applications, etc.
Current Version: 1.21 (released May 13, 2016)
Current Version Status:
- Print Format: This Plugin writes data to file.
- Data Handling: Up to date.
Qxtender Data Modes Supported:
- QB Integrated Application Mode
(QB 2006-2019 Pro, Premier / Enterprise 6.0-19.0)
- QB Application Controller Mode
- Export Mode
- Manual Data Entry Mode
- QuickBooks Data Requirement: This Plugin requires a company data file open in QuickBooks®.
- Usable Without QB Data: No.