News - May 31, 2007
Qslip 2.02 Released
Qslip 2.02 is now available, which adds many new features and fixes.
- Deposit Slip side 1 and side 2 print orientation can now be set independently.
- Option to select whether zero amounts print "0.00" or blank.
- New list of Payment Method names to treat as CHECK type when importing deposit files (ie. "Money Order," "Travelers Check," etc.).
- Capability added to set the location of the Slip Format Settings and Customer List data files.
- QuickBooks Comma-Separated file format (*.csv) is now supported.
See the Revision History for more detailed information.
Please note: unlike previous versions, printed output is now partially obscured if trial period has expired and a valid license key has not been purchased and entered.
Licensed Qslip 1 users are eligible for an upgrade discount. Select the "License Qslip" item on the Help menu after installing Qslip 2.0 for discount upgrade information.