Qslip - Download & Install
Download Version 2.59 (ZIP format) - (1.77 MB) 4Apr18
Download Version 2.59 (EXE format) - (1.79 MB) 4Apr18
|IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTES:
If you choose to download the directly executable EXE format installer, your browser may warn you that the file is "not commonly downloaded and may harm your computer," or something similar. You can safely ignore the warnings.
On Windows 8 and 10, after it downloads the installer and performs its security scan, you may need to click on the MORE INFO link in order to click the "Run Anyway" option to complete the installation.
All Qtools Software installers and application files are digitally signed so that they can not be tampered with and you are assured they are malware-free.
Windows 2000 is now the minimum operating system supported by the installer. For installations on Windows 95/98/Me/NT4, please contact support.
- Download qslip-installer.exe to your desktop or a temporary folder. (or download the ZIP format file and extract the installer to a temporary folder)
- Under Windows 2000 or XP, the installer will require that you have Administrator rights in order to install Qslip. Under Windows Vista/7 & up you will be prompted for elevation to Administrator by the installer.
- Run (double-click) the installer.
- Follow the instructions provided by the installation program.
- If you are updating an earlier revision of Qslip 2.x, do not uninstall the existing version. The installer will install the new version to the same location and preserve any changes you have made to your slip formats.
If you are upgrading from any Qslip 1.x version, the installer will copy your settings and data to a new location. You will be given the option to uninstall the older 1.x version. If you choose not to uninstall the older version, you can safely use versions 1.x and 2.x without conflict, and uninstall either version later without affecting the other.
- Qslip is available for download as a fully featured trial version. A license fee is required for use after the 60-day trial period. Printed output is partially obscurred by a watermark after trial period expires until a license key is entered into the software.
- Licensing Qslip will entitle you to free maintenance releases and minor version upgrades (2.6, 2.7, etc.). You will also receive a discount on future major upgrades.
- Information on licensing and payment can be found on the "Pricing & Orders" page on this site, or the "License Qslip" item on the application's Help menu.